[Amps] SB-200 Problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB-200 Problem
From: millscl+@pitt.edu (Chuck Mills)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:36:00 -0500
Yikes....lots of good info here.  I replaced all of the blown components I could
find (RF Choke, the 33ohm from lug to ground) and threw the antenna switch ...
it still pegs and the 33 ohm resistor will blow again (or throw the breaker at
the panel...).  This is on the bench with NO rf into it.

Chuck