[Amps] Source for 220V cords --Thanks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Source for 220V cords --Thanks
From: n2bc@stny.rr.com (Bill Coleman)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:46:06 -0500
Interesting... I've never had a problem with RF bothering a GFCI.  My KW AM
broadcast transmitter (in the garage) is on a 30A two-pole GFCI about 20'
away from the panel with other GFCIs. The old RCA gets into my phones, the
TV, the stereo - but never bothered it's GFCI nor any of the others. All the
circuits in the shack and workshop (and kitchen and baths and outdoors) are
GFCIs - never been bothered by RF.

Somebody mentioned they are expensive... guess you have to define expensive.
Sure they are $40 when a vanilla breaker is $4.  $36 seems like cheap
one-shot insurance to me.
Bill Coleman    N2BC
http://home.stny.rr.com/n2bc