[Amps] Triode and Tetrode Boards kits - UK and Europe only

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Triode and Tetrode Boards kits - UK and Europe only
From: Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:05:03 +0000
This is for the UK and Europe only (apologies to all others for the
bandwidth).

Normally I do not sell kits of components for my Triode Board and
Tetrode Boards, because you can buy them from suppliers like Farnell at
the same prices as I pay. Also it's only feasible to make up kits in
batches of 10, 20 or 25, and it isn't cost-effective to keep such large
stocks. Therefore I normally only sell kits through Down East Microwave
in the USA, who order in bulk.

However, the VHF DX Convention is coming up in early April
(www.rsgb.org) and DEM have just placed their quantity order in time for
Dayton. This gives me the opportunity to make up a few extra kits if
anyone in the UK and Europe wants them.

The price hasn't yet been fixed, but it will be a little more than you'd
have to pay from Farnell because every single component has had to be
sorted, counted and re-packaged.

If you're interested...  and I have no plans to do this again for
another year... then please e-mail me. I will supply only against firm
advance orders, and will deliver either by post or at the VHF Convention
(with a modest show discount). I will also have the bare Boards and
Instruction Manuals at the Convention.

Once again, this is for the UK and Europe only. The USA and all others
please contact Down East Microwave (www.downeastmicrowave.com).

--
73 from Ian G3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek/boards