[Amps] pcb manufacture

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] pcb manufacture
From: g8gsq@qsl.net (Steve Thompson)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:26:09 -0000
I think it was Carl who asked about info. from Billy Ward. Coincidentally, I
was looking for it as well at the same time. All I found was one old message
talking about etching with HCl and H2O2 in equal parts plus 8 parts water.
No mention of strengths. I can't find Billy's embryonic web page any more.

Some searching got a couple of useful sources:

Search on SM0VPO for detailed info., he recommends equal parts of 10%.

Spend an odd hour going through www.thinktink.com - more good stuff than you
can list, plus chemical supplies.

Steve