[Amps] 3-500z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3-500z
From: fortra@siol.net (Nermin Bajramoviæ)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:07:27 +0100
Hello Rich,

yeah, you are right. Or, should I say Murphy.

Nevertheless I was too fast with the advice and "cure". The actual article
has been published in Hints&Kinks 13th edition and not 14th as I wrongly
stated. It is on page 5-22, the author is the: John O. Norback, W6KFV, ARRL
Assistant Technical Coordinator. Besides other things, few good advices on
3-500Z overheating pins and it's cures. And in those times, Rich you were
still "respected" by ARRL, as they have had published some of your's advices
and "cures" as well. Times changes, policies..... well, you know... The
slices of bread that ARRL gets from prominent amplifier manufacturers are
still.... THICK AS BRICK....

Thanks OC,

Regards Nermin S58DX