[Amps] Airspace for Two 8877's

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Airspace for Two 8877's
From: KB4I@comcast.net (KB4I)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:37:43 -0500
I am presently working on a Dual 8877 amplifer and working on the lower deck
that will be supplying the airspace for the cooling of the 8877's.  I am using
Kooltronix squirrel cage fan made for the dual  8877's.

My question is what is the air space that is needed for this area or do I just
need to enclose it so I get a solid pressurized seal and work with blower from
that point.

Thanks,

Phillip Johnson   KB4I

multipart/alternative