[Amps] homebrew glitch resistors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] homebrew glitch resistors
From: g0ruz@btinternet.com (Conrad G0RUZ)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:06:57 +0100

Hi Rich yes we have resistors like that here in the UK. They are 12watt
devices rated at 750 volts each and are made by Welwyn, its the low voltage
handling that worries me, the supply is 4.5kV with 25uf of smoothing, I
suppose 6 x 4R7 in series would fit the bill. They just look a little small
to me :-)

Conrad