[Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 14:56:38 -0700
The following is a link to an IEEE paper that I found this morning
which talks about (and references) analog frequency dividers.
Apparently the application is high frequency (microwave) low
power systems where digital dividers are not practical:

http://smirc.stanford.edu/papers/JSSC99JUN-hamid.pdf

You learn something new everyday.

73 de Mike, W4EF................