[Amps] Hallicrafter HT 33 components offered

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Hallicrafter HT 33 components offered
From: w2cqm@juno.com (Ronald Lumachi)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:12:05 -0400
Offering for sale the complete component package for the HT33 linear
amplifier. Everything is available and will be inventoried sometime this
weekend and posted with digitals.  Everything appears to be in perfect
condition except for a smoked plate transformer. It's making HV but
crackling.  As a result of an anticipated 2KW   6m/8877 makeover, what
will be offered will include the following items:
        choke, filament xmfr, filter cap, bleeders, resistors,  hv choke,
parasitics, relays, tank coil/bandswitch assembly  (complete and intact
-will not junkyard for discrete parts) fans,etc.
Perhaps it's easier to list  what's availalble by stating  that  I'm
interested only in preserving the chassis and complete  front panel
aesthetics  with knobs, switches and the metering circuit.  Everything
else will be newly designed.  If you need anything specific to keep your
old gal up and running, don't hesitate to drop me a line before I get to
the chore of taking photos.   Ron W2CQM New York City

See  HTTP://QRZ.COM/W2CQM for the most recently published  articles
related to amateur radio.