[Amps] Mica capacitors - Round 2

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Mica capacitors - Round 2
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:06:14 -0400
Rather than do all this guessing and wondering and trying to re-invent the
wheel, why don't you pose your questions and theories to the folks at CDE
or HEC or ATC: they're the ones that stamp the current ratings on their
parts, not us. Asking us what an "8.5 amp rating means to us" is
pointless.  It means 8.5 amps.  What does a resistor marked 1.2 K really
mean ? What does a fuse marked 3 A really mean ?  Jeez.

Phil