[Amps] TL900 Bandselectorswitch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL900 Bandselectorswitch
From: hermann.wagner@web.de (Hermann Wagner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:46:11 +0200
Hi hams,

who can help me urgently wth my problem on my TL900.
Got following Problem. The bandselectorswitch broke or better say burnt out. So
i bought a new one from Germany without the solderinbridges.The seller didnt
know either. The old switch was lost during my movement from Germany to Brasil.
I got no chance to compare with the old one. Can anybody take a foto or draw
this solderd wirebridges for me and send it to my mail. I raelly would
apreciate that very much.

73 de PY2ZFB  Hermann Wagner Sorocaba Sao Paulo Brasil

All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Größe,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104