[Amps] Repair

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Repair
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:15:22 -0400
 This is just a question at this time ...
  I have repaired a number of  amps , etc: for others , and I love what I'm
doing, with the limited resources I have here!!
 however: It has become a problem for me to support the
 situation with my income and I'm wondering if there might be some support
out there , both in the technical and financial end of the need of those who
really need the help??? There are those , of course, who can well afford to
pay the cost to those who do do the job "professionall"
 and I don't want to take anything away from the professionals'  !! IE.
those who make a living from the "trade'
 I would appreciate any and all comments , pro and con, on this subject !!!!
 carl /' kz5ca