[Amps] L7 on WARC-bands?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] L7 on WARC-bands?
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:16:26 -0500
Erik,

I have an L7 and have worked 17 meters regularly.   Works fine, with the
exception of the input SWR as you noted, which runs in the area of 3 to 1..
The amp itself loads great and will produce 1200 watts out with enough
drive.   My Jupiter doesn't really care about the SWR, but the 756 Pro needs
to have the internal tuner in line.  I've been told that there are some
plate choke issues on 17, but I have not experienced any issues on 17
meters..    All the reports have been excellent.

Good luck and you should not have an issues..

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ
jhurry@austin.rr.com