[Amps] Pole Pig Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pole Pig Question
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:53:18 -0400
I have a pole pig. it has a # a tag on it that reads
1920938
from what i was told it is supose to be 3000v
it has a little tag on the primaries that says 100/220 primary
On the top it has a couple of insulated like fiber board screwed to the
mounting bracket the wires
are attached to this using brass screws and straps.thru 2 of the holes
it has like a cloth material it insulate the wire from the fiber board.
each of the wires has a rubber like cloth material on it covering it.
It is pretty dirty i need to clean it up abit. now what i need to know
if i take those 2 wires out of the phonlic holder  what kind of material
can i use to put back in the hole.
This thing is about 30 years old i think so i want to be safe before i
apply any voltage to test it.
anyone have any brite ideas? or maybe know what that number means ?
chris NI4L

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE