[Amps] 3-500Z matched pair for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3-500Z matched pair for sale
From: w4th@hotmail.com (Tom Hix)
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:11:38 -0500
I have a NEW MATCHED PAIR  of Taylor brand
3-500ZG tubes for sale.....Price: $230 + shipping.

These tubes have been removed from their factory shipping cartons only for
matching/testing.

These are really great tubes, and I will warranty them myself for 6
months.....if they dont work, send them back.....as long as you are not the
cause of the tube failure if you happen to have one.

I stand behind what I sell.

Thanks and 73

Tom.............W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Your Russian Tube Connection. Specializing in Amateur Radio
Amplifier Tubes & Sockets.   http://www.tomstubes.com