[Amps] TUBES FT /MY WANT LIST

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TUBES FT /MY WANT LIST
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:33:37 -0400
I have 4  of the 4-250A tubes with Johnson ceramic sockets in excellent
shape.
would like to either sell them  or trade them for some thing i could use.
Here are some of the things i am looking for.  HB a GU-84B amp
Such as a  6 pos heavy duty band switch  at least 3kw rated
A 400 volt or alittle above is fine, transformer say a couple of amps
a  0 centered min 140 volt dc meter -+
Need 2 air variables  around 850  and the other around 1250
Gonna have to come up with some stuff for the tank circuit  looking for
something heavy duty for it.
I have all sorts of stuff laying around to trade on if your looking for
something specfic i will look.
Chris NI4L

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE