[Amps] Which 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Which 3-500Z
From: ad5gb@yahoo.com (Randall DuCharme)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings amps enthusiasts,

I've had precious little time to devote to my 4 x 813
project this summer, so it looks like another fall and
winter with my Henry 1KD5.  It's got an Eimac bottle
in it that suffers now from low output, undoubtedly
due to excessive filament voltage.  I'll probably
purchase another tube, correct the filament voltage
problem, and use it a while longer but am interested
in "field reports" of the various ones currently
available.  Are the Amperex tubes worth the extra
$$$???  Taylor??? Star??? Eimac NOS (yikes!)????

Suggestions please.

Kind regards

=====
Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.... and the answer is NO!

Randy  (AD5GB)