[Amps] hENRY 2K-3 FAN NOISE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] hENRY 2K-3 FAN NOISE
From: k7rdx@earthlink.net (k7rdx)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:55:30 -0700
Hi George...that comment really doesn`t apply as most Broadcast transmitters
are several miles away from their studios so blower noise in most situations
is not a factor. All the amps I have built and use have internal blowers
with good balance and chassis isolation and are relatively quiet..kind of
like using good engineering in origional design instead of a necessary add
on after the project is completed! I`m sure you also think of this in some
of your designs.
73 Jim.