Heater volts, was RE: [Amps] Which 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Heater volts, was RE: [Amps] Which 3-500Z
From: msole@loxinfo.co.th (Martin Sole)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:25:55 +0700
Hi Steve,

Not seen any in China, there they look like they have two flat pins
angled about 30 degrees and a central earth pin. Layout a bit like UK
but thin flat pins, I think this might be like Australia but not sure on
that. However, a thought occurs that I might have seen the UK sort but
only in 5* hotels. I'm going back in a month or so and will look more
carefully. Actually Malaysia IS another one that uses UK style

Martin de HS0/G4UQF