[Amps] Glitch resistors -- replacing RF choke in SB-220

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Glitch resistors -- replacing RF choke in SB-220
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:01:41 -0700
That would make sense that it would fail on the lowest band, Pete.
On 80M, the main choke has the least reactance, and likewise the
shunt bypass C between the two chokes has the most reactance. The
extra choke was probably there to make the RF impedance looking
back towards the meters very high since the L network formed by
the main choke and the bypass C might not provide enough
attenuation on their own.

73 de Mike, W4EF....................