[Amps] Looking for some Parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for some Parts
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:18:21 -0400
Some things i have to trade.....

10 pole - 9 throw
4kv
Radio Switch Model 78
SWR-78-10-9
Deluxe radio switch model 78, a 10P9T configuration. Each of 5 thick
ceramic wafers has two poles with 9 positions per. 3" outer diameter,
6-1/2" long behind panel, 1/4" shaft. Bushing mount and by support head
http://www.surplussales.com/RF/rfcerrot_1.html
here is a pic of Bandswitch.
This is brand new never been soldered to!

MACAW PRM-1 Really nice peak and avg reading meter. also has Hold and
follow on peak. 2000 watt meter uses 120 v for peak reading circuit.
Nice and BIG 8"wx4"hx6"d really works well.The case matches a Ham IV
rotor box looks just like it. 1.8-60 MHZ. I HAVE MANUAL AND SCHEMATICS.
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2175       pic of wattmeter

WHAT DO YOU HAVE LAYING AROUND ?   I could use  3 turns counters  among
some other thing need some high voltage componets  .001 @5kv caps, 80
uh, 20uh  chokes  i have a list i am working on. maybe you have some of
this stuff in your junk boxes?  Also looking for a 500pf air variable
something big 1/2" or more spacing  like 10 to 12 inces long?

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE