[Amps] FS CERAMIC/WIRE WOUND RESISTORS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS CERAMIC/WIRE WOUND RESISTORS
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:11:11 -0400
FS CERAMIC/WIRE WOUND RESISTORS
    I have a nice lot of 75 wire wound/ceramic resistors. They are
    different values and wattages. All checked and marked. this is for
    the whole lot.
    They are all pretty good size,high wattages. Just what you need for
    a good stout amp.
    i have a pic.
30.00 + shipping or make me a offer.

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---