[Amps] Dentron MT-3000A FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dentron MT-3000A FS
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:35:46 -0400
  Dentron MT-3000A FS Fresh Black powdercoat on cabinet. Inline fuse
changed over to 2 amp pushbutton chassis mounted fuse. This unit is like
new in all aspect. No arcing or signs of abuse. this is a 9+. It is
built like a tank. Have manual.Has bypass mode a 4:1 balun,built in
dummyload,3 coax connections 2 wire antenna connections. Has two meters
forward and reflected power.If you want a nice 3kw heavy duty tuner this
is the one for you! Link will take you to copy of manual. If you look up
my call NI4L on QRZ i have a pic of the tuner with my station.
This tuner will outdo any amateur commercial built tuner on the market
today! 10-160 meters
300.00 + shipping from 28681

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---