[Amps] 4CX250F Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4CX250F Tubes
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:21:13 -0700
Hi Bill,

I know the website.  It seems devoid of any pricing or availability
information for some reason.

The amps look very much like several of my homebrew projects, so that
doesn't bother me.

I wonder if these amps are FCC Certificated?  If so, I would think the
company would publish that information, as it's quite valuable.  If not,
they shouldn't be selling them at all....

73,

Steve, WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti