[Amps] RF screen current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RF screen current
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wl fuqua)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:20:50 -0400
The heating of the grid due to RF is the rf resistance of the grid (taking
into account skin effect) times the current squared. While what we usually
consider screen dissipation is the DC screen voltage times the DC screen
current. This is the amount of kinetic energy per second that
the  electrons dissipate onto the grid when on impact. The AC resistance of
a grid is quite low.

73
Bill wa4lav