[Amps] RACAL 90516 Antenna tuner, 5KV Antenna Tuner

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RACAL 90516 Antenna tuner, 5KV Antenna Tuner
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:26:08 -0400
"Max power, no amateur staion should be able to harm this, vacuum
variable capacitors, intrisically safe cabinet, turns counters, 0-5 amp
rms output meter, 5kV rf vacuum components thruout. Smallest package of
this brute tuner, photos show rugged aluminum and stainless steel
cabinet, double shielded rf area and shielded directional coupler and
optional (built in) vacuum relay/cpu stuff for selecting two pre-sets.
Setup with optional feet for desk top use, or put wings on it and rack
mount. Has pressure reliefe valve on the bottom for air transport.Also
has the Rubber gaskets to seal up the unit. This piece is in Excellent
condition.1.6-30mhz  I DO HAVE SCHEMATIC FOR IT.
Has SO-239 radio/antenna connections on the back.
350.00+shipping  Or might be interested in a trade on something.

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE