[Amps] RE: GS35B source

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: GS35B source
From: w4th at hotmail.com (Thomas Hix)
Date: Sun Aug 17 21:26:12 2003
I noticed someone recommended a guy using the name Pavel_Pop as a good
source for the gs35b tubes.
While I am sure the person who recommended Pavel_Pop had good cause to do
so, I on the other hand had a bad experience after buying some sockets from
him on Ebay.
I bought 3 gu78b sockets from him. When they arrived one of them was broken.
I ask him to either give me a refund or give me another tube or socket to
replace the broken socket.
He refused to replace the broken socket saying the US Postal Service was to
blame for breaking the socket and it was not his responsibility.
After many attempts at trying to get him to make things right with me I
finally gave up.

73
Tom...W4th