[Amps] virus?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] virus?
From: ddk4c@ncn.net (ddk4c)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:36:06 -0500
I have only two suggestions Zone Alarm Pro and AVG and you
will never have to sound these dire alarms again. Nothing
and I mean nothing gets past these two and they wont slow
your system down like Norton and MacAfee. Of course this is
only my two cents worth but have not had a virus or Trojan
in years and have deliberately tried to defeat this duo.
gimme your best shot
WB0PKK

"The cautious guest,who comes to the table speaks sparingly.
 Listens with ears,learns with eyes. Such is the seeker of
knowledge."
(From Havamal - The sayings of the Vikings. More than a
thousand years old.)

---