[Amps] Boat Anchor Questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Boat Anchor Questions
From: w5sqe@iname.com (James Tolar)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:48:01 -0600
Question 1:
I have a Kenyon model D203 plate xfmr. that has secondary voltages of 1000,
1250 & 1500 each side of the CT. It is rated at 0.5A, but I have no data on the
insulation test voltage. I would like to use the two 1500V taps to get 3000V to
feed into a full wave bridge, with the CT floating. Does anyone have experience
with Kenyon transformers, to know if they were insulated for bridge connections?
Question 2:
I have aquired two, in the boxes, NOS GE FG-105 tubes. I believe they are
rectifiers. Does anyone have the data for these tubes.

Thanks,
Jim Tolar   W5SQE   Houston, TX
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm