[Amps] Dentron MLA2500B on 10 meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dentron MLA2500B on 10 meters
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:56:44 -0500
Ron,

Move the stop on the bandswitch and there is also a filter in the output
that will need to be removed..  It's mounted on a small board after the TR
relay...

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ
jhurry@austin.rr.com

Hi everyone:  This is my first time on 'Amps' reflector.  I recently
purchased a Dentron MLA2500B which seems to be in good condition.  At
present, it does not operate on 10 meters, but it seems by looking inside
that the components are there wired to the bandswitch.  It also appears that
if I were to remove the stopper on the bandswitch that 10 meters could be
there.  Any comments from someone who has encountered this situation.
Thanks from Ron VE4SR

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---