[Amps] Viking Thunderbolt

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Viking Thunderbolt
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:54:40 -0700
Ted,

I'm quite familiar with the EFJ T-bolt, having owned one from 1973 to 1980
or so.  It's no longer with me, so I can't look at it, but I remember it
quite well and did several required repairs to keep it going, since it was
already 16 years old when I got it!

73,

Steve WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti