OT: Re: [Amps] Re: [Moon-Net] Looking for GPS-module to keep PC-clock c

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: OT: Re: [Amps] Re: [Moon-Net] Looking for GPS-module to keep PC-clock correct.
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:57:57 -0400
There is a utility at NIST that will run under
all Win Doh! z. Smallest query interval is an
hour. If you go to their web site, it's pretty
easy to find. I'm switching to Linux here as
I get it sorted. It's certainly not the OS for
bleeding edge hardware. I'm still trying to get
TCP tuned to work with the CDMA2000
1xRTT card in the laptop(help welcome).
UDP flies at 150kbit/sec so I'm excited about
mobile/portable wireless net access.

Fighting the built in USB connected 802.11B
which the manufacturer claims as prism2.5
but the guy who writes the Linux driver says
is Prism2/Atmel combo and won't touch.

-Bob
MS sells frustration with Linux it's free!