[Amps] Ameritron Remote tuned input PC Board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron Remote tuned input PC Board
From: w2cqm@juno.com (Ronald Lumachi)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:07:56 -0500
Dan, the radio amateur, needing the  Ameritron remote tuned input board
for the Henry 3K retrofit  please drop me a note. I'll be away from the
Pennsylvania house for a week and your email  address is listed on that
machine.  The board is available for immediate shipment since the other
interested party opted for the alternative tuned input board I offered.
Ron W2CQM New York City

See   HTTP://QRZ.COM/W2CQM  for the most recently published  articles
related to amateur radio.