[Amps] CB'ers - what *IS* the problem, anyway???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB'ers - what *IS* the problem, anyway???
From: majrabsr@rconnect.com (Major Ron)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:12:41 -0000
OK Steve,

Since you asked, the *REAL* difference between CB'ers who are operating
out-of-band or using illegal power is that what they are doing is ILLEGAL!
Hams, by virtue of their license, are allowed to run higher power. It is in
the nature of the LICENSE.

That is the 'nuts and bolts' of the whole thing.

Now donning my asbestos suit, so flame away!

Ron, KA9ALC