[Amps] K8CPA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] K8CPA
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:18:59 -0800
Yes, Mark, I believe you are correct. The first time I
read Chuck's comment I interpreted it as a personal
attack towards Bob W2WG. Upon second reading,
however, I figured out what he was trying to say.
A good example of how much difference a comma
can make.

BTW, I disagree wholeheartedly with Chuck's assessment
of the Ten-Tec radio. I don't believe his opinion was in
any way (perhaps other than with respect to price) well
considered. The Orion appears to have a number of
features and performance characteristics that just can't
be had in radio's found in a lower price class.