[Amps] NOS RCA Matched Pairs of 8122 Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] NOS RCA Matched Pairs of 8122 Tubes
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:41:25 -0600
I have nothing to do with this; I don't know the guy from Adam.
I just found this on E-Bay. He is selling several dozen matched
pairs of RCA 8122 tubes. (date codes in early '80s)

As I run several of these, I know how hard they are to find;
just wanted to pass it along to the group.

There is another guy selling matched new/used 8874's also.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

multipart/alternative
  text/html