[Amps] Its not April 1 yet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Its not April 1 yet
From: 2 at vc.net (2)
Date: Thu Jan 23 18:33:09 2003

>John Lyles made reference to Linda Goodman's Star Signs book:  "When I
>first read about purple plates in Linda Goodman's Star Signs book, I was
>hesitant to believe in the seemingly miraculous properties of these
>bright, strange looking plates"
>
>In her book Goodman writes about a friend's husband:
>
>"He was an alcoholic prone to negative behaviour, and who was badly in
>need of positivity. Soon after using the husband's photograph on the
>purple plate, he began a recovery which included sobriety and hopefulness.
>However, Goodman, as well as others, warn that leaving a photograph on the
>plate for any more than 15 minutes to a half hour at a time can cause
>nervousness or anxiety in some"
>
>If I put a photo of my shorted tetrode on the PURPLE PLATE will it get
>fixed?  If I leave the photo on over a half  hour will it raise the plate
>dissiption?

No but if you leave on the Purple Plate too long, the filament helix will
move too far and another short will develop.  The fix is simple:  Rotate
the tube 180? and the helix will start bending back.  To reduce the
bending time, scatter some chicken bones on the plate.

cheer, Ken

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end