[Amps] PEP wattmeter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] PEP wattmeter
From: ea6nb at wanadoo.es (Jaime P.Ullívarri)
Date: Sat Jan 25 03:29:03 2003
Hi John,
Check with KE9UW from HI-RES COMMUNICATIONS, they make a Peak Reading
Adapter to use with most Directional Wattmeter's, it works quite well, I
made the conversion to a Drake MN-2700 ATU meter, it has been in use for
more than a year with no problems QRO in any frequency. Now I tune my amp
with a "Pulse Tuner" or a high speed Keyer with the meter in "PEAK" position
very easily.
73, Jaime EA6NB.