[Amps] Misc. Amp parts for sale. More to come later.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Misc. Amp parts for sale. More to come later.
From: k7ddmjb at qwest.net (Mike Baker K7DD)
Date: Fri Feb 21 11:39:14 2003
Hello gang.
        I have some caps and tubes etc for sale on the "unmentionable" auction
site
if anyone is interested.
        Just do a search under my call sign and you'll find the stuff.
        There's a pair of 3-500Z's a few Jennings vacuum fixed caps, heat
dissipating plate caps etc.
        I guess I never understood what the flap is about with regard to E-Bay
but,
each reflector has its rules and suppose some day someone will explain that
one to me.
        Best 73 to all.

Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net