[Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Thu Feb 27 22:12:08 2003
re: Henry amps...

Hi Mike,
-
My amps have the early drop in 3cx400, which I believe
is the same socket and all.  The thermal stability of the
amplifier (tank values change) kept me from upgrading
the PA tube to the big brother 800, I feel both the blower
and the tank wouldn't handle the heat.
-
I've got the amps right here, time to charge the AA bats
and get the camera out.
-
My versions were produced as non tr switching rack
mount units.
-
I can post the pics on http://sonic.ucdavis.edu for you,
then dig through my files for the paperwork.  Get a
chance to try out my new hp page scanner.
-
back after this commercial message.
-
skipp

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:48:49 -0600 "Mike Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
writes:
> Hi Skip,
>
>    This amp uses a single 3CX800.   After reading the manuals I
> would
> probably push the 2002 up to 222 MHz.
>
>     I appreciate any conversion G2 that you can provide.
>
> Thanks....   Mike   K9MK

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com