[Amps] Follow up: Unknown 2m 2x4cx250b design?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Follow up: Unknown 2m 2x4cx250b design?
From: sm3mxr at swipnet.se (Einar Persson)
Date: Tue Apr 1 00:16:05 2003
Thanks to all who responded to my question about that "mysterious"
amplifier project.
I have not found anything like it from the various suggestions I've got,
so I suppose the
original builder has taken some here and there from the various
descriptions around,
maybe also with some thoughts of his own.

I don't think it is worth trying to complete this project at present. To
many things missing
(cabinet, ps and good tubes) and the uncertainty if it ever will work
well on 2m.

Guess it is better to spend the time building a 2m amplifier with
available GI7b tubes.

73 // Einar, SM3MXR