[Amps] Need help Yaesu FL2100Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need help Yaesu FL2100Z
From: sm5dqc at algonet.se (Osten B Magnusson)
Date: Tue Apr 8 04:24:43 2003
Dear friends!

My old FL2100z just does not work...   I get nothing out, tubes
are OK when checked in another amp. The only thing that
happens is that I now have around 50 mA Ip even with the
switch in stand-by position. The R5, 820 ohm resistor for
bias is burned and shows 670 ohms, should be 820 ohms.
I did replace it, but no change. The input from the transformer
to the PB-1903 circuit board is correct, but only around 6 volts
bias out from that circuit board.

Any hints what to look for. Please answer direct to

sm5dqc@algonet.se

and when I cured the problem I will let you all know. Many thanks
in advance!

73 de Osten  SM5DQC