[Amps] Heathkit SB-230 manual??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Heathkit SB-230 manual??
From: Don.Lemley at tellabs.com (Don.Lemley@tellabs.com)
Date: Tue May 20 08:48:49 2003
      I saw the Emtron booth at Dayton, it was in the "new" building at
the end of the complex, down where WinRadio,Kantronics, DARA, etc. have
booths.  The stuff looks really well put together.  They were showing at
least 5 and maybe 6 different amps with various combinations of tubes,
single Gu84, multiple 4cx800, etc.  I still have my favorite here
stateside, but the Emtron stuff looked good.

      Don