[Amps] Roll your own RF plate chokes (F.S. 6" long 1" dia. ceramic ins

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Roll your own RF plate chokes (F.S. 6" long 1" dia. ceramic insulators)
From: wlfuqu00 at uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Fri May 23 09:26:53 2003
The previous email about building a 4-1000A amplifier reminded me that I
still have insulators.

I have some 6" long and 1 " diameter Ceramic insulators that I will sell in
multiples of 5
for $30 which includes shipping to lower 48 States USPS snail mail. Please,
No DX request.
These are great for making high power RF chokes. This is first email first
served. I have a limited quantity. The proceeds will go to our local
amateur radio club, the Bluegrass Amateur Radio Society's Youth Education
Program. These have been removed from the old WLEX TV transmitter and are
in perfect condition. I ran them thru dish washer to clean off any dust
accumulation.
These are no longer in production but you can special order ( they have to
make them) a quantity of them from HH Smith, but not at this price or at
this quantity. Once this lot is gone there will be no more available.