[Amps] 4-1000 output

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4-1000 output
From: stevek at jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Sat May 24 09:58:14 2003
Power output with a tank that doesn't resonate?  Not likely.

Have you used a GDO to find if the tank is actually resonant in each band?
(And to find that hopefully the plate RF choke is NOT?)

-WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill