[Amps] Henry 2K-5 to 3K-5

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 2K-5 to 3K-5
From: wlfuqu00 at uky.edu (Bill Fuqua)
Date: Mon Jun 9 21:52:28 2003
        A Silent Key's estate contains a 2K-5 converted to a 3K-5 per the SK's
notes. It now has a 8877 ( from a MRI) in it. Are details on such a
conversion available so that I can check over his work before selling it?
If I sell it I will probably try first on AMPS and then on
e-you-know-where. But there I would have less ability to filter out CBers.
I will not sell an amp to a CBer.
And can someone suggest what price to ask? There are 2 spare tubes as well.

73
Bill wa4lav