[Amps] 4CX250B/F

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4CX250B/F
From: stevek at jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri Jun 20 08:21:59 2003
Guillermo, I'm not sure what RCA manual you're looking at, but the
4CX250B/7203 definitely has a warm-up time requirement, and I've always used
at least 90 seconds, preferably 120 seconds, via a electronic or
electromechanical timer -- as do all the commercial amps using these tubes.
The only difference between the "B" and the "F" is the heater
voltage/current, but they both require warm-up.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill