[Amps] Help - Alpha 91b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help - Alpha 91b
From: jmaass at columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri Jun 27 08:16:36 2003

David:

Actually, the 91B was made in Bulgaria, not Russia. I have
two, and they are great amps!

The manual includes the schematic and a couple pages of
"Troubleshooting Hints". I would think that a person with
the credentials to work on it should be able to narrow down
the possibilities in an hour or two.

Contact the folks at Alpha - they'll help diagnose the problem,
and provide a manual if needed.

ALPHA / POWER (CrossLink)
6185 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder, Colorado 80303
Tel: 303-473-9232 (Sales ext 151, Service ext 141)
Fax: 303-473-9660

Email (routine technical support questions and parts orders):
                        alpha-service@crosslinkinc.com

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm