[Amps] Dubus and Ham Radio Magazine

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dubus and Ham Radio Magazine
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Mon Jun 30 07:20:19 2003
re: Dubus Magazine
-
Hello again,
-
A quick story and some great information.
-
I was very sorry to see the end of Ham Radio Magazine. It
was IMO by far the best Amateur Radio Technical Monthly.
-
Since the demise of HR, I've not found much available
in meaty Amateur Technical Journals... until this last
May. While at the Weak Signal / VHF and above Dinner
in/at Dayton, someone threw extra print copies of Dubus
Magazine on the counter for people to pick up.
-
Dubus is an international effort of VHF and above
people, the magazine is a breath of fresh air. Much
of the articles are well described projects.
-
If you've been going through Ham Radio Mag
withdrawals, check out Dubus.
-
http://www.marsport.demon.co.uk/dubus.htm
-
Also... a shameless request on my part to locate
any spare or extra copies of Technik, I only have
issue 3 and would like to buy/find/beg/borrow
or trade for any other issue you might want to
part with.  Technik is part of Dubus...
-
Thanks, I encourage everyone to check out Dubus,
might be your cup of technical tea. I'm sorry to
be such a late arrival on the Dubus scene, but
better late than never.
-
cheers
skipp