[Amps] Watt meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Watt meter
From: millenniumfalcon at cableone.net (Jim Isbell)
Date: Sat Jul 19 08:08:13 2003
Still accumulating instrumentation for my 4-1000A Linear project, I have
acquired a US Navy AN/URM-120  SWR/Watt meter manufactured by Sierra
Electronics Company of Menlo Park,CA. It came with all the accessories
for measurements from 2 Mhz to 1000 Mhz and from 10 to 1000 watts.
 Looks like a usable piece of equipment.

Does anyone know where I can get information on this instrument??  A
search of the internet shows the company to be a motorcycle audio shop
in Ohio. NOT!

Any one know if this is a good quality instrument??